Social work is a very broad profession. Clinical social work requires specialized education and training in the field of mental health. Clinical social workers must meet statutory and regulatory licensure requirements in order to practice in the State of Florida. I also provide counseling to their client’s as it relates their emotions surrounding money and spending.
Prior to becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in private practice, I was on staff at Florida Hospital South in Orlando, Florida for 6 years offering social and emotional support to patients with progressive life threatening and end stage illnesses providing counseling to patients and their families.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – State of Florida
- Masters in Social Work – University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – University of Central Florida
- Therapist/Consultant – Resource Consulting Group, (a wealth management group) Orlando, Florida
- Florida Hospital South – Palliative Care Social Worker